Sophie Cooper from Sophisticated Ceremonies is an elegant, modern and fun celebrant who prides herself on telling your love story in the most meaningful way possible. Originally calling England home, the Melbourne-based celebrant loves crafting a unique ceremony to relay your romance in a heart-stirring way; celebrating the beautiful journey that led you to wed. As a captivating storyteller and engaging speaker, Sophie is an ideal choice to lead your wedding ceremony, creating customised ceremony scripts that are able to be tailored to the individual couple, and their unique connection. Servicing Melbourne and its surrounding areas, Sophie’s acting and hospitality experience mean she can hold the attention of a crowd with no hesitation, always conducting herself with poise, grace and compassion.
When you book Sophisticated Ceremonies by Sophie Cooper as your marriage celebrant, you’ll receive the following:
- An obligation-free meeting to discuss your wedding.
- A PDF outlining the order of the service.
- Examples of poems, verse, asking, vows and ring exchanges.
- Sophie will arrive sixty minutes before your ceremony.
- She can arrange a P.A system, with a wireless microphone.
- She will make all family involved in your ceremony feel comfortable.
- She will lodge all of the legal documentation.
- She will register your marriage with the Department of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- She will write a bespoke ceremony for you.
- She will send you a link to apply for your copy of the marriage certificate.
- She will provide you with information on how to change your name (if required).
- She will dress appropriately.
- She will be there to soothe your anxieties.
- She will provide you with a commemorative marriage certificate.